Interactive Buyer's Guide
DCIG's Interactive Buyer's Guide (IBG) is an online data visualization tool. The IBG includes features from our existing Buyer's Guide, but extends total features, comparison and report production capabilities. Download the IBG datasheet.
end users receive free access here
The IBG offers two simple ways to interact and print DCIG branded analysis.
- Buyer's Guide - Overall market assessment, executive competitive assessment
- Build a Brief - Customized product comparison highlighting supported functionality
DCIG's unique data visualization interface allows anyone with basic computer skills to view, sort, filter, compare and print DCIG branded market data. Buyers, sellers and producers of software and hardware regularly seek out information about competitive products, but maintaining a collection system, database and publication system that is not skewed by individual bias is impossible. DCIG's Interactive Buyer's Guide plus social networking is equivalent to adding a team member who remembers everything and provides monthly updates on product features.
Briefs can be produced in less than five minutes. Below are two examples of DCIG Interactive Buyer's Guide Briefs.
- Single product Buyer's Guide full brief for LaCie 12big Rack Network
- Five product Buyer's Guide full brief for
Arena-Maxtronic, Inc SS8801R, D-Link, inc. DSN-3400-10, Drobo B800fs,
Huawei Symantec Oceanspace S2600 and iStoragePro Fibre Subsystem
Multi-tenant social networking
The IBG includes a built in commenting system so that users working at the same company can leave comments about products for their co-workers. Internal comments bring qualitative value to buyer or seller assessments. Comments are copyrighted and owned by the company licensing the IBG and are not visible to other licensees.
Build a Brief
Using DCIGs build a brief interface, users log in and select the one or more products. For example, you may create a DCIG branded Buyer's Guide brief in under five minutes for Small Enterprise Storage Arrays manufactured by Aberdeen LLC AberSAN Z20, Dell PowerVault NX3000, Drobo B1200i, EMC VNXe3300, Hewlett Packard HP P2000 G3 10GbE iSCSI related to specific Storage Network Connectivity and Availability features.
- Five product comparison Buyer's Guide brief of Storage Network Connectivity and Availability
Pricing and Specifications
- End User $5000/per seat per guide
- Charter End User Pricing - $5000/per seat all guides†
- Value Added Reseller, System Integrator, etc $50,000, 10 seat pack
- Independent Software or Hardware Vendor $50,000, 10 seat pack
Minimum Browser Requirements
†Quantities limited to End User's only